Coming a long way to use, all the way from Germany, today we have the Noiseblocker TwinTec in the house. The TwinTec from Noiseblocker is Is one of the few ventures the company made into actual CPU cooling hardware. Noiseblocker has impressed so far with it’s products and it’s ability to live up to it’s promise, which is to deliver a silent product.
The NB TwinTec features some interesting design differences. First, instead of using the traditional 6 to 8 heatpipe design, the NB TwinTec has only 2 heatpipes but that is not really the highlight. The highlight of this cooler is a 25 mm-thick central industrial heat-pipe. This Monster of a heatpipe is located in the center, right above the CPU heat-spreader.
The NB Twin Tec also supports dual fan operation to enhance performance but does not include the fan, only the hardware to do so.
The cooler has a nickel-plated heat spreader.
- 6-year guarantee
- Guaranteed to cool every current CPU quietly and reliably
- Excellent workmanship
- Extremely fast heat dissipation
- Lamellae soldered with heat-pipes
- Includes installation modules for AMD AM2/AM3 sockets, Intel 775/1156/1366 and 1155 (SandyBridge)
- 12 cm high-end PWM fan NB-Multiframe M12-P low-vibration (only retail version)
- Super conductor heat-pipe (25 mm) made of copper + four 6 mm heat sinks (2x 6 mm IT heat-pipes)
- Semi-passive / one / two fan operation possible
- Available as bulk and retail version (with fan)
|Intel||775 / 1156 / 1155 / 1366 (Requires backplate)|
|AMD||AM2 / AM2+ / AM3|