Tweak: SLI Balloon
(Throwback) Turns off the SLI Balloon in Windows XP that pops up since the 91.31 Forceware drivers if you only have a single card installed.
- Open the Registry (Start – Run – Type”regedit”-Enter)
- Locate the Registry KEY: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARENVIDIAcorporationGlobalMediaCenterTray
- Create a Registry KEY(dword): “NvCplDisableBalloonNotifications”=dword:00000001
Codisha has done all the scary work for you. You can just download the pre-made KEY and use it.
Download the KEY, unpack the .zip and double click it. It will automatically install the KEY without any other changes to the registry.
Tweak: Claim Your IE
Edit your Internet Explorer’s Title Bar.
You can add your name or statement or any text to IE’s title Bar. This KEY works in IE 5, 6 and 7.
- Open the Registry (Start – Run – Type “regedit” – Enter)
- Locate the Registry KEY: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain
- Create a Registry KEY(string value) named: “Window Title”
- When you right-click on the new KEY you can Modify the value of the string
- Enter the value of the KEY which is the text you want to enter.
Codisha has done all the scary work for you. You can download the pre-made KEY and use it. Download, unpack the .zip/.rar and double click it. It will automatically install the key without any other changes to the registry. The value added will be “TeamBot’. You can edit the key with any text editor. Make sure to save it as .reg